Property and Real Estate
The Property sector is one of the bellwethers of the economy. Interest rates and rental returns fluctuate and changes in taxation can have a significant effect on profitability. Significant opportunities also exist in relation to the structuring of transactions, and tax planning.
We have extensive experience of working with Property Investors and Developers, from those with large portfolios and estates to the smaller buy to let investors. We are able to provide comprehensive Accounts and Taxation advice.
We have also developed strong relationships with lawyers and banks specialising in the property sector, to enable us to provide our clients with comprehensive and expert advice.
In addition to accounting, audit and taxation compliance work, Wilder Coe can assist its clients in the following specialised areas:
- Tax-efficient structure of transactions
- Due diligence on acquisitions
- Financing to meet short-term needs and long-term objectives
- Tax status: trading or investing?
- Capital allowances
- Construction Industry Scheme
- Accounting for long term projects
- Cash flow forecasts, and cost analysis
- VAT planning on purchases and construction projects, to enhance cash flow, and minimise costs
- Stamp duty land tax planning
- Lease and service charge auditing
- Exit strategies and capital gains
- Tax deferral though re-investment
- International tax planning
If you would like to find out how we can specifically help you and your business, please contact us for a free consultation.