Improving your cash flow just got easier!
Chasing outstanding debtors can be incredibly time consuming and even become an unwanted distraction to you building your business. We’d much rather you continued doing what you are good at and let us relieve the pressure of you having to deal with your day-to-day credit management!
The Credit Management service provided to you by Wilder Coe is backed up by the resources and experience of a full service accountancy practice which is why you can rest assured that you will see a noticeable improvement in your cash flow, allowing you to focus more effectively on growing your business.
Our Credit Control team, led by Jan Wilson, will manage your existing sales ledger balance and collect outstanding debts on your behalf, saving you money on extra staff, improving your cash flow thus allowing you to alleviate the pressure from your creditors.
- Improved cash flow
- Reduced bad debts and write offs
- Payment disputes will be addressed quickly
- Maintain good customer relationships
- No employment costs
- Seamless transfer to our service
Credit Management Services include
- Review of your current credit policies and procedures
- Effective debt recovery
- Advice regarding the litigation process
- Credit management consulting and training
- Regular review of progress
Our Service “White labelled”
We can act as part of your team, incorporating your brand on all communications with your customers – effectively we could be your own credit control department without the need of you having to establish one in house!
Credit Health Checks
If you are unsure about how well you are doing with your credit management at the moment, our credit health check can provide valuable insights. It is designed to assess your current debtors’ ledger, review your credit policy and advise you of the best processes to help you achieve a healthier cash flow. This one-off service costs just £99 and is tailored directly to your business and includes an on-site visit from our experienced credit controller. To find out more about this service, see the link on the right-hand side.
Key benefits include
- Analysis of your cash flow and identification of problem areas
- Access to a professional credit controller with cutting edge skills and knowledge
- Quick, efficient service on-site
- Detailed report highlighting current areas of both good and poor performance, with specific recommendations
A healthy cash flow is key to a successful and well-run business – to see how we can help, please contact Jan Wilson to have a chat about how she could help your business – just dial 020 7616 8853 or drop her a line on email@example.com.