If you are contemplating raising additional investment funding for your business, floating your company, considering a merger or acquisition or planning to sell your business, you’ll need expert advice.
We’ll work with you to control and manage a successful merger, acquisition or business disposal which will maximise the rewards and minimise the risk.
By guiding you through the complex processes involved, we can free up your time so you can focus on the continued management and success of your business.
We can support you by:
- Assisting in finding suitable potential acquisitions
- Identifying synergies and potential cost savings
- Assessing value and total purchase costs
- Due diligence investigations and reports
- Confidential negotiations with vendors
- Advising on Heads of Terms and Purchase Agreement
- Evaluating and obtaining suitable finance
Before agreeing a merger, acquisition, or similar corporate transaction we strongly advise our clients to fully investigate the structure of the deal and the finances. Our due diligence reviews will ensure you know the identity, full background and other vital aspects of the parties involved.
To find out how we can help your business – get in touch with our corporate finance team.