As you build your business, we understand that you may face complex employment laws and regulations when employing staff, no matter the size of your company. Recruiting talent, people management and compliance can be a source of distraction from the daily tasks of running a business, as well as a drain on your finances.
While you may consider having a dedicated in-house HR professional, this option may not be the most viable or cost-effective for your business. However, ensuring your staff are engaged and have access to the right HR knowledge is crucial to avoid poor staff performance and will drive growth and profitability.
Outsourcing your HR requirements to Wilder Coe will allow you to concentrate on your business, whilst leaving the intricacies of Human Resources in our hands. We offer a bespoke, flexible solution that supports our clients across all elements of the HR cycle – everything from employment contracts and recruitment through to disciplinary investigations and leaving procedures.
Each solution is tailored to meet your needs and we supply a free company ‘HR Health Check’ to guide your business. Our flexibility in our fees gives you the option to pay either on a fixed fee basis, on an hourly basis or per project, meaning you can outsource as much or as little as you like.
You will benefit from professional support and advice from our HR specialist, Bal Dhesi, who will ensure that you no longer need to worry about incorrect or expired policies or costly financial outlays to your business. If you have any questions on how our HR solutions could support your business or would like to arrange an HR Health Check, then please get in touch with us.
By reviewing your organisation, we can identify performance gaps and support new structures as well as offer career development plans to drive team performance.
We pride ourselves on a diverse HR offering:
Talent Attraction and Retention
- Creating job specifications & dealing with the application process i.e. shortlisting candidates
- Developing internal robust selection process for assessment and conducting interviews
- Reducing recruitment costs through job board advertisement & liaising directly with recruiters
Employment Policies & Procedures
- Review & creation of Company specific contracts and policies in line with current legislation
- HR Compliance – Maternity/Paternity/Shared Parental
- General HR administration & ad-hoc duties
- Probation, appraisals and pay reviews
- Best Practice guidance on handing disciplinary or grievance actions
- Best Practice guidance on termination, including redundancy