When setting up a UK business, you will be registered for tax automatically and must be aware of your accounting and filing requirements. This means that choosing the most appropriate and tax-efficient business structure is vital.
Our experts will advise on the pros and cons of various structures including:
- Private Company Limited by Shares (Limited Company)
- Public Limited Company (PLC)
- UK Establishment (Branch)
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- Sole Trader
Want to know more about the different company structures that are available? Check out our free download here.
Once you have formed your company, there are many other factors to take into consideration. Our team aim to give you a better understanding of the statutory framework for UK businesses including employment issues, direct and indirect tax matters.
We also offer advice with:
- Cross border VAT issues
- Transfer pricing
- Tax equalisation advice for internationally mobile employees, including non-domiciled staff
- Payroll services including UK minimum wage and pension obligations
- UK holiday entitlement pay and advice
- Residency and visa advice
If you are planning to set up a business or subsidiary here in the UK, contact us now for advice.