Wilder Coe has provided payroll outsourcing solutions for many years and proudly delivers a personal, bespoke service to all our clients. We understand that no two clients are the same and each client has specific business needs.
As your business grows, we recognise the challenges you may face and we will ensure that you comply with all the relevant HMRC and pension obligations as an employer.
We work closely with you to manage your payroll responsibilities, we can also communicate directly with your employees on your behalf. All you need to do is let us know of any payroll changes, so we can do the rest!
We are more than just payroll processers, we deliver a completely managed support service and offer a personalised payroll solution to meet all the required reporting to HMRC.
You will also find that by outsourcing your payroll, you will produce the following benefits:
- Avoiding the costs of payroll software subscriptions and administrative hassles, which frees up your staff to concentrate on other business areas
- Taking the stress out of auto-enrolment complexities
- Allowing Wilder Coe to process and issue payslips, produce required reports and submitting PAYE returns in an efficient, timely manner (which will avoid HMRC penalties!)
- Working with experienced payroll professionals with knowledge supporting the UK and non-UK employees and dealing with overseas businesses
RTI and HMRC matters
Real Time Information (RTI) requires employers to provider PAYE information to HMRC on or before payments are made to employees. There are penalties and interest charges for non-compliance. With this in mind, our services will:
- Eliminate risks through PAYE compliance by meeting RTI deadlines
- Deal with HMRC in all employer’s payroll matters
- Set up new PAYE schemes with HMRC
Auto-Enrolment (workplace pensions)
Since October 2012, there has been an obligation for employers to enrol all eligible staff into a qualifying workplace pension scheme. Auto-enrolment (AE) affects all businesses, even those with one employee and there are serious fines for non-compliance.
We understand that running a pension scheme in the work place can be a complicated and demanding task, therefore our experienced payroll team can assist in the following tasks:
- Avoiding non-compliance fines
- AE assessment is fully integrated into our payroll software which means there is no extra costs for the client
- Once AE is configured, payroll and AE processing is automatic every payment run
- As no user input is needed during the assessment, there is no risk for error
- Your business operates compliantly every payroll, as the different aspects of employee assessment and pension submission files are looked after
- AE Postponement is defined until the next payroll run, allowing for contributions to be processed in the next pay period
- Monthly submission of AE file to the provider
- Expertise in dealing with AE queries
We want to ensure your staff are paid on time, every time so to guarantee that we can deliver an efficient solution, we offer a payment service from a designated client bank. This takes the stress out of remembering deadlines, can save businesses time and ensures HMRC receives the liability in a timely manner.
Once we understand the needs of your business, we will create a bespoke payroll solution that offers an accurate service to meet your needs. Payroll is not a one size fits all package and we will deliver a service that is at the right fixed fee for each individual business with no hidden charges i.e. printing of reports, payslips or P45/P60s.
Listen to our latest episode on payroll outsourcing:
Founded by Managing Director Neil Sebba and Angelina Harrison (Brand Director) in 2020, BNW Food… Read more “Tossed”
Harry Bond, CEO & Founders at Longspur Capital, has worked in clean energy for 12… Read more “Longspur Capital”
Mark Patchett specialises in setting up and running Community Trusts, usually in partnership with either… Read more “Caddington & Slip End (CaSE) Community Trust”
Mark Patchett specialises in setting up and running Community Trusts, usually in partnership with either… Read more “Ebbsfleet Development Corporation”
As this was the first set of accounts for the Bevis Marks Synagogue Heritage Foundation,… Read more “Bevis Marks Synagogue Heritage Foundation”
Wilder Coe is a boutique company, and I think that a bespoke relationship has facilitated… Read more “Renewables Asset Company”
I have to admit that my lifeline at Wilder Coe has really been critical through… Read more “Fashion Fragrances & Cosmetics Ltd”
Wilder Coe keeps us ahead of changing legislation, so we have time to implement the… Read more “ASUS UK”
As a small yet thriving business, Wilder Coe has been the perfect solution for all… Read more “AQUA Carpatica UK Ltd”
MBS has used the payroll services of Wilder Coe for more than 10 years. Throughout… Read more “The MBS Group Ltd”
Our previous payroll provider were constantly late with reports and didn´t respond to our requests… Read more “Outfit7 Brit Ltd”
In a former Company, we used Wilder Coe for payroll provision and always received an… Read more “Mueller Company International Holdings LLC”
We have very much appreciated the support Wilder Coe have provided to us regarding our… Read more “Bottled Science Ltd”
I have found the Payroll team at Wilder Coe to be helpful, professional and flexible.… Read more “Asustek (UK) Ltd”
Configure One is one of the most successful providers of pioneering product configuration, pricing and… Read more “Xero sets the bar high according to Configure One”
As the distribution arm of Sydney based television production company Flame Productions, Flame Distribution Ltd… Read more “Flame Distribution Ltd”
Optigrün International AG are at the forefront of the green roof system solutions market, installing… Read more “Optigreen Ltd”