Chris’ portfolio of clients includes businesses from wide range of industries, including renewable energy, Solicitors, FCA registered companies and a variety of owner-managed business. He is knowledgeable about these varying companies and how they operate.
His understanding and of the businesses and the individual challenges they face enables him to provide tailored solutions to them.
Chris assists his clients in meeting their statutory and legal obligations through the provision of audit, accountancy and tax services.
Chris joined Wilder Coe in August 2009 under the school leaver programme. Since then, he qualified as a Chartered Accountant in August 2014 and became a Manager at Wilder Coe in 2016.
- A Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- A Member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation
- A Member of the Association of Accounting Technicians
Professional Areas of Expertise
- Statutory Audit
- Statutory Accounts Preparation
- Corporate Tax Compliance and Planning
- Solicitor Accounts Rules work
- Financial Conduct Authority audits
Sectors of Expertise
- Renewable Energy
- Solicitors Practices
- FCA regulated businesses