When setting up a business in the UK, you will be registered for tax automatically. This means that choosing the most appropriate and tax efficient business structure is vital.
Our experts will advise on the pros and cons of various structures including:
- Private Company Limited by Shares (Limited Company)
- Public Limited Company (PLC)
- UK Establishment (Branch)
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- Sole Trader
We are also able to assist with:
- Cross border VAT issues
- Transfer pricing
- Tax equalisation advice for internationally mobile employees, including non- domiciled staff
- Payroll services [link to this page] including UK minimum wage and pension obligations
- UK holiday entitlement pay and advice
- Residency and visa advice
If you are planning to set up a business or subsidiary here in the UK, contact us now for advice.