Company Secretarial work is very much the nuts and bolts of a business.
Have you just incorporated a new company or do you need to amend the existing structure of your business?
Whilst running a business, there are statutory requirements that must be met and if any of these are wrong, you may incur a hefty fine.
There are many benefits to outsourcing your company’s secretarial tasks, such as:
- Improving your performance as a Director by freeing up time to focus on the business
- Properly maintained records to meet statutory compliance obligations
- Reducing your costs by avoiding compliance defaults and ensuring filing deadlines are met to mitigate the risk of prosecution
So, allow our dedicated team to take care of the company’s secretarial responsibilities, so you can concentrate on your core business.
We deliver a professional understanding of what structure works best for your organisation and we ensure that all statutory records are fully compliant with current legislation.
We can provide effective and reliable services to different company structures:
- Private Companies limited by shares
- Public Liability Companies
- Flat Management Companies
- Companies Limited by Guarantee
- Right to Manage Companies
- Limited Liability Partnerships
- And others
Our Company Secretarial services help with:
- Company Formations
- Registered office
- Advice on all Companies Act matters
- Maintenance of Statutory records
- Amending existing corporate structures
- Appointment of directors and secretary
- Changing share capital distribution
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Company Searches
Speak with us today to see how the Company Secretarial team can support your business needs.