Robert provides clients with specialised, expert advice based on a wealth of experience in the areas of corporate finance, transactions including Mergers and Acquisitions, pre-floatation restructuring, fund raising and business financing. By drawing on his vast experience, Robert helps clients to achieve their aims and objectives by providing astute, bespoke advice and support as required.
Our clients also benefit from Robert’s wealth of expertise in supporting publicly listed companies, and his correspondingly clear and direct understanding of their unique requirements. Throughout his career, Robert has acted for a large number of public companies, including:
- Non-Executive Chairman of Stirling Group Plc
- Senior Independent Director of Hercules Property Services plc
- Finance Director of Probus Estates plc
- Finance Director of New Media Plc during its transition from Ofex to AIM
- Finance Director of Hardy Amies Plc
- Advisor to Cairn Financial Advisors, Nomads and a number of AIM-listed companies.
- Robert is a founding partner of Wilder Coe Ltd.
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
Professional Areas of Expertise
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Pre-floatation restructuring
- Fund Raising
- Business Financing
Sectors of Expertise
- Public Sector