Planning for a time when you are no longer here may be something you have been putting off. But taking time to put your finances in order means that you’ll have peace of mind, knowing that your loved ones will be taken care of and any tax burden is minimised.
Our experts can help you put in place an effective inheritance tax implications relating to estates.
We have many years of experience, dealing with all aspects of estates and can help ease the pain of dealing with HMRC.
Trusts are an integral tool when considering your Inheritance Tax Planning, as they enable assets to be given away, whilst still retaining some control over them.
Income can be paid to one person with the capital ultimately being passed to other people.
Inheritance Tax Planning
Having worked hard all your life, you’ll no doubt wish to pass as much of your wealth on to the people you care about rather than letting it fall into the hands of the taxman.
Our experts are able to help you put in place an effective inheritance tax plan which keeps your tax obligations to a minimum.
In every instance we will consider the following options on your behalf, and make suggestions based on your unique circumstances:
- The use of trusts where appropriate
- Examining private limited company share structures to ascertain the advantages of any share reorganisation
- Planning in respect of the family home
- Ensuring the wills are tax-efficient
- Consideration of lifetime gifts
- Ensuring any pitfalls are avoided e.g. Gift with Reservation of Benefits Trusts
Don’t put off until tomorrow something that you could do today – contact us now for advice on inheritance tax planning.