International trade is in the spotlight, now more than ever.
UK entrepreneurs who trade overseas and international businesses seeking to do business here in the UK have a common goal – they want to see their business maximise its potential on a global scale.
We provide expert advice by:
- helping you to choose the right trading structure for your business
- giving guidance on International Corporate Finance matters, mergers and acquisitions
- advising on cross-border VAT issues
- transfer pricing
- offering support services for internationally mobile employees
- helping with immigration matters including advice on work permits and visas
- residency regulations advice
- outsourced payroll and bookkeeping services
Wilder Coe is a UK partner firm of the ETL Global network. As a member of ETL Global, we have access to over 1,000 offices and our reach spans more than 50 countries. You can be confident that access to this valuable, international network means we can help your business grow globally.
ETL Global is a worldwide interdisciplinary network of over 9,000 professionals, that share knowledge, skills and expertise in close collaboration. ETL Global is 15th in the Accountancy Age Top 20 International Networks for 2020 and ETL Global UK is ranked as the 26th largest Accountancy practice in the UK.
To find out more about our international expertise and how we can help your business create a global advantage, get in touch with us now.