Bee provides her clients with a clear and understandable presentation of fact, in all matters relating to Forensic Accounting. As an experienced member of the Forensic Accounting team at Wilder Coe Ltd, Bee can support you with personal and corporate investigations.
Her expertise extends to the greater corporate arena where she has years of experience in audit, financial reporting and taxation. She has advised clients of all sizes, including multi-national groups, on the design and implementation of financial management systems and is particularly adept at complex I.T structures and internal controls. She frequently acts as the principal in due diligence, forensic accounting and valuation assignments.
Bee also provides CPD training to solicitors and fellow business professionals.
Bee trained with Wilder Coe and became a Partner in 2005.
As well as being a Chartered Accountant, Bee has a degree in Law from Kent University, a Masters Degree in Finance from the University of Strathclyde and is an ICAEW-accredited Forensic Accountant.
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Member, Network of Independent Forensic Accountants
- Accredited Member of The Academy of Experts
- ICAEW-Accredited Forensic Accountant
- Member of ICAEW Audit and Assurance Faculty
Professional Areas of Expertise
- Forensic Accounting
- Financial Reporting
- MAE (Member of the Academy of Experts)