International trade is in the spotlight now more than ever. UK entrepreneurs who trade overseas and international businesses seeking to do business here in the UK have a common goal – business success.
We can provide expert advice including:
- Help to choose the right trading structure
- International Corporate Finance, mergers and acquisitions advice
- Cross-border VAT issues
- Transfer pricing
- Support services for internationally mobile employees
- Immigration matters including advice on work permits and visas
- Residency regulations advice
- Payroll services
Wilder Coe is proud to be a member of Integra International – an international association of business advisors, which has around 125 firms in 68 countries spanning the globe.
Access to this valuable international network means that we can help our clients.
In particular, our membership of Integra International means we can help you bridge cultural or linguistic differences during business negotiations – which can be a vital catalyst for a successful transaction.
To find out more about our international expertise and how we can help your business create global advantage, get in touch with us now.