Charlotte has experience in the supervision and preparation of statutory accounts, management accounts including tailored client-specific analysis and service charge accounts as well as the audit of statutory accounts and preparation of Corporation tax returns for companies.
Charlotte also has experience with charity independent examinations, charity audits and advisory work, looking after the majority of the firms’ charity clients.
She has a portfolio of clients from a wide range of industries including, property investment and development, manufacturing, media, entertainment, IT and charities including owner-managed businesses through to large multinational organisations.
Charlotte Hawes joined Wilder Coe in September 2010 after completing her A-levels. She completed the AAT qualification followed by the ACA qualification in October 2015. After having briefly left Wilder Coe, she re-joined as Audit Supervisor in March 2016. She has since become a manager at the firm.
- A Member of the Association of Accounting Technicians
- A Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
Professional Areas of Expertise
- Statutory audits
- Statutory accounts preparation
- Corporation tax
- Service charge accounts
- Charity independent examinations
- Charity audits
Read Charlotte Hawes’s latest insights:
- Tips for Tackling Charity Fraud - 21 Oct 21
- Four things you need to know when starting a social enterprise - 13 Nov 20