The recruitment, retention and management of staff can be a fundamental source of frustration, as well as a drain on finance for many businesses. While having a dedicated in-house HR professional may not be a viable option for many organisations, being unable to access the right HR expertise and knowledge may be the root of poor staff performance.
Wilder Coe Ltd offers a bespoke HR service to its clients, offering support and expertise through our in-house HR specialists. We can guide you through the full employment cycle – from staff recruitment to leaving procedures, and update you on potentially incorrect or expired policies that can result in unnecessary and costly financial outlay to your business.
Our services are flexible and affordable, and as we already work with you and your business, we are able to get to the heart of the matter quickly and efficiently.
Our services include:
Recruitment and Selection
- Reducing recruitment costs by advising on appropriate job advertising sources and negotiating with staffing agencies
- Help define job descriptions to ensure that responsibilities are clear
- Liaising directly with recruitment agencies
- Dealing with applications, producing shortlists
- Assisting with interviews
- Develop robust selection processes: review interview questions, Identify suitable selection assessments.
Employment Policies & Procedures
- Reviewing and/or developing employment contracts
- HR Administration to include: preparing contracts of employment, offer letters and taking up references
- Development and/or review of existing policies and procedures to ensure they are reflective of current legislation.
- Develop forms/management user guides to support performance or absence management processes
- Review and develop existing appraisal systems
- Support with managing probation periods, appraisals, pay reviews
- Best practice advice on handling disciplinary/grievance /absence issues
- Benchmarking salary data
If we can help you to manage your staff and HR requirements, why not give us a call to discuss your requirements?